REQUEST FOR TENDER: Re-advertisement
STGP 02 / 21 CONSTRUCTION WORKS FOR PAPASEEA – SLIDING ROCKS
1. BACKGROUND INFORMATION
The Government of Samoa through its partnership with The New Zealand Aid Program (NZ AID), has allocated funding through the Samoa Growth Partnership (STGP) Program to develop Samoa’s Tourism Sector. A major component of the program is the upgrading sites and the Samoa Tourism Authority invites qualified and eligible bidders for the below works.
2. SCOPE OF WORKS
- The works will include, but not be limited to:
- Demolition and widening of existing concrete stairs and landings
- Construction of new concrete access stairs and landings
- Repairing and/or Installation of existing and new steel handrails and stanchions
- Localized civil excavations and leveling works
- Subsurface drainage works
- Improve existing access and trail infrastructure conditions at the Papaseea Sliding Rock site for general public safety.
Scheduled indicative duration for the works is 3 Months.
3. PRE-BID MEETING
A Pre-Bid Meeting will be held on Monday 30th November 2021 here at the Samoa Tourism Authority Board Room at 3pm. Attendance is strongly advised for interested bidders.
4. TENDER SUBMISSIONS
STA invites proposal from competent, highly skilled and eligible Contractors (“Contractor”) in response to this Standard Bidding Document (SBD) procurement for the above upgrade works. Submissions must be received no later than 11.00am on Monday 6th December 2021. Late applications will not be considered. Submissions must be in a sealed envelope, addressed and delivered to:
Ministry of Finance
Level 4, Central Bank Building
Ma le faaaloalo lava,
Faamatuainu Sala Lenata’i Suifua
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER