REQUEST FOR TENDER
STGP 02/21: CONSTRUCTION WORKS FOR PAPASEEA - SLIDING ROCKS – SEESEE, FALEATA
1. BACKGROUND INFORMATION
The Government of Samoa through its partnership with The New Zealand Aid Program (NZAP), has allocated funding through the Samoa Tourism Growth Partnership (STGP) program to develop Samoa’s Tourism Sector. A major component of the program is the upgrading of attraction sites and the Samoa Tourism Authority (STA) invites qualified and eligible bidders for the below works.
2. SCOPE OF WORKS
The works will include, but not be limited to:
- Demolition and widening of existing concrete stairs and landings
- Construction of new concrete access stairs and landings
- Repairing and/or Installation of existing and new steel handrails and stanchions
- Localised civil excavations and levelling works
- Subsurface drainage works
- Improvement to all existing access and trail infrastructure conditions at the Papaseea Sliding Rock site for general public safety.
Scheduled indicative duration for the works is 3 Months.
3. COMPULSORY PRE-TENDER SITE VISIT/MEETING
A compulsory pre-tender site visit/meeting will be held at the Papaseea Sliding Rock Site, 10:00am Monday 27th September 2021. Attendance is mandatory towards bid qualification.
NB: The Papaseea Sliding Rock access and trail infrastructure development site during construction will be considered complex and specialized due to the conditions of very steep and sloping existing surfaces and site’s topography.
4. TENDER SUBMISSIONS
STA now invites proposal from competent, highly skilled and eligible Contractors (“Contractor”) in response to this Standard Bidding Document (SBD) procurement for the above upgrade works.
Interested bidders are required to register their interest by contacting Tupai Robert or Tumua Anthony on phone number 63505/ 63508 or emails email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to be included in any correspondence.
Submissions must be received no later than 11.00am on Tuesday 12th October 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
Submissions must be addressed and delivered to:
Ministry of Finance
Level 4, Central Bank Building
Ma le faaaloalo lava,
Faamatuainu Sala Lenata’i Suifua
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER