Social Media Marketing Training for Tourism Industry
Samoa Tourism Authority (STA), in partnership with EMD, will deliver Social Media Marketing training for the tourism industry as part of the Samoa Tourism Growth Partnership between the STA and New Zealand Government.
The programme includes a series of Trainings which will be held across Savaii and Upolu as well as dedicated On-the-Job Capacity Building sessions.
The Trainings will focus on Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies and the practical On-the-Job sessions will focus on the implementation of promotional activities using social media platforms.
With changes to the business operating environment and downturn caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic, the initiative provides a timely opportunity for the industry to refresh and upskill in putting together social media plans and the actual tactical use of social media to engage with target audiences and help amplify the destination’s share of voice in the international marketplace.
The first training will start in Lalomanu on the 10-11 August and participation priority will be given to the displaced and current (tourism industry) employees.
- Cohort 1: 10th – 11th August 2021 (Lulurosa Beach Fales, Lalomanu) 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Cohort 2: 12th – 13th August 2021 (Lava Hotel Sogi) 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Cohort 3: 16th – 17th August 2021 (Faimafili Beach Resort, Lefaga) 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Cohort 4: 23rd – 24th August 2021 (Savaii Harbourside Café) 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Cohort 5: 25th – 26th August 2021 (Le Lagoto Resort, Fagamalo) 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Cohort 6: 1st – 2nd September 2021 (Va-i-Moana Seaside Lodge, Asau) 9:00am – 4:30pm
For more information, contact Sheena Ng Lam-Stowers on 63506 or Jade Eli-Sanerivi 63535