Aleipata Tourism Alliance
The Aleipata Tourism Alliance (ATA) draws its members from the District of Aleipata that is located at the southern end of the Island of Upolu in Samoa. The Aleipata Region is that stretch of the coast line from Tiavea in the east to Matatufu in the west. Aleipata contains world-class stunning beaches and off-shore islands. Home to a Marine Conservation Area and the famous Lalomanu Beach often voted in the top 5 in the South Pacific. The majority of the membership are owners of budget accommodations, namely beach fales that fringe the shoreline; and providers of other tourist oriented services.
The Aleipata Tourism Alliance Incorporated was formed during 2014 by a group of like-minded residents of the District of Aleipata at the southern end of the Island of Upolu in Samoa.
Aims and objectives:
- To work for the development of tourism.
- To engage, work and steer existing and new businesses towards the communal development of economic activities based on the principals of justice, prosperity and on-going progress towards improved quality of life for all.
- To work towards the transformation of communities founded upon cooperation, trust and genuine concern for others thus creating a peaceful and safe environment for the visitors and members of the communities.
- To promote programmes in the fields of agriculture, environment, health, education, etc.,
- To promote fund raising activities towards the aims and objectives of ATA.